MBBS,MD(Med),CCMTD , REGIONAL FACULTY CCEBDM,NDEP. Profound experience of more than 21 years in healthcare and wellness Professor Department of Medicine, Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Pimpri, Pune. Director Dr. Gaikwad Diabetes Center, Pune-Nashik Road, Bhosari , Pune 44
MBBS,MD(Med),CCMTD , REGIONAL FACULTY CCEBDM,NDEP
Profound experience of more than 21 years in healthcare and wellness Professor
Department of Medicine,
Dr.D.Y. Patil Medical College, Pimpri, Pune.
Dr.Gaikwad DiabetesCenter, Pune-Nashik Road, Bhosari , Pune 44
Certificate Course in Evidence Based Diabetes Management | PUBLIC HEALTH FOUNDATION OF INDIA (PHFI). Certified extensive course in “Practical Diabetology” | STENO DIABETIC CENTER, DENMARK. Certificate course in “Adult Management of HIV/AIDS in India” | B. J. MEDICAL COLLEGE & JOHN HOPKINS CENTER OF CLINICAL GLOBAL HEALTH EDUCATION. Combination of oral therapy in Management of Type 2 Diabetes | JOSLIN DIABETES CENTER, USA. AWARDS AND RECOGNITION • Bhartiya Chikitsak Ratna Award By Council of Economic Growth & research center.
• Golden Lion Award By Lions club international Dist 232 D 2 for social activities.
• Jivan Gaurav Puruskar for Dedicated healthcare service in the area.
• Shyam & Shyam aai Puruskar By Yashwantrao Chavan Sahyadri Foundation.
• Marathwada Bhushan Puruskar By Marathwada Samanway Samiti Pune.
• Golden Lion Award By The Economic for Health & Educational Growth.
• An Acknowledgement letter by Qatar Airways for on-board Medical help. • Media Presence
• Live Programmes on Diabetes Prevention & Treatment | DD SAHYADRI &ZEE 24 TAAS channels
• Live program on Diabetes & HIV –AIDS | AKAASHWANI VIVIDHABHATRI.
• Acclaimed by many renowned newspapers like SAKAAL, LOKMAT, Pudhari, Punyanagari for various
• healthcare activities More than 70 health information articles about Diabetes, Swine flu, etc. in
• leading newspapers.Soy, the protector article in THE TIMES OF INDIA
• Public awareness of diabetes, World diabetes day celebration, health check-up camps,
• lectures on a large scale His aim is to aware diabetic patients that Reversal of Diabetes is possible along with spare awareness about the prevention of diabetes & to educate diabetic patients through various health checkup camps and Lectures.
He also supports needy patients financially by providing free investigation, medication, and other facilities.
|Degrees ||M.D. of Allopathy|